These Vitamin C lotions are formulated with the newest, highly stabilized form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin. The 30% formula contains one of the strongest concentrations of Vitamin C available.
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Includes the latest stabilization and delivery technologies
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with naturally derived Squalane
Who benefits – All skin types
how to use
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Can be used in conjunction with Vitamin C Eye Complex for antioxidant protection around the eyes. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® (Original or Matte).
frequently asked questions
- What type of Vitamin C is used in this product? Vitamin C Lotion 15% & 30% contain THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan.
- What does the 15% and 30% represent? The percentage of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) in the products.
Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
Squalane. Natural oil derived from olives surges moisture into the skin.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Fat-soluble antioxidant reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.